GoPro has updated its mobile app and given it a new name to better reflect its mission. The programme, aptly titled Quik, makes it simple to get the most out of your favourite photographs and videos, regardless of the phone or camera you’re using.
Today we will discuss the perfect solution to Download GoPro on your Laptop or Desktop Machine with Windows and Mac Operating systems. Yes! Now lets get the tutorial started!
|Category||App > Video Players >|
|Updated on||May 30, 2023|
|Requires||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
Method 1: How to Install GoPro on PC for Free
You must use an Android emulator to install GoPro on your Laptop or Desktop because there is no official version offered on the Windows OS and MAC system.
Follow this step-by-step procedure to install GoPro on your Laptop or PC:
Step 1: First of all, we need an Android emulator. You can use your favorite one. In this instance, Bluestacks will be used. Bluestacks is available for free download from the official website.
Step 2: Once downloaded, install it on your Laptop or PC.
Step 3: Now complete the login procedure.
Step 4: Now search for GoPro on the Google play store.
Step 5: Once you find the correct and official app, click on the Install button and the installation will start automatically on your emulator.
Step 6: Once the app/game is installed, you can see GoPro icon on your desktop. To launch the Game, click on it.
And it is done! This is the simplest method for downloading GoPro for a Desktop or Laptop and using it on Windows or MAC.
Method 2: How to Install GoPro on PC using APK File
You can use the second way if the first technique fails to download GoPro from the Google play store.
We will Run apk file to install it on the emulator in this approach. Let’s start!
Step 1: The first step is to get an Android emulator, install it, and run it. You are free to choose any of your choices. I am going to use Bluestacks in this case. Bluestacks can be downloaded from its official website.
Step 2: Simply install it on your Desktop or Laptop machine after you have downloaded it. You can omit the login process because GoPro apk file is being used to install the Game.
Step 3: Collect the apk file and drag it into the Android emulator to begin the installation process.
Step 4: After that, you can use this game on your Laptop or PC in the same fashion that we did previously.
Please note that it is very important to make sure that the source from which you are downloading GoPro apk file is authentic and trusted or not.
Quik, at its core, fixes your phone’s camera roll’s “black hole” problem, ensuring you never lose track of your favourite photographs and movies again. When you take that unique “keeper” photo or video, simply share it with the Quik app, and it will be put into your own private “Mural” feed within the app. You can also share images from your phone’s camera roll, SMS conversations, or anywhere else your favourite photos are stored. If you send any photographs or videos to Quik at the same time, they’ll be grouped together as an event, and the app will create a beat-synced highlight film, which you can customise to your preference. If you want to edit your photographs and movies yourself, Quik includes a set of sophisticated yet basic editing tools.
Key features of GoPro
- Unlimited Photo and Video Importing: Import images and movies from any phone or camera, including GoPros and DSLRs. Quik makes it simple to keep track of all of your best pictures in one app.
- (Available Later This Year) Unlimited Cloud Backup: Every photo and video you upload to your Quik mural feed will be backed up in full resolution.
- Creating Videos Automatically: Simply select the photographs and videos you want to add, as well as a song from the provided library or your own, to create spectacular music-synced films.
- New GoPro Original Music: Add your own music to your films or choose from a growing library of royalty-free tracks handpicked in-house by GoPro—all of which will automatically beat-sync to your footage.
- Superb Editing Tool: Adjust exposure, contrast, colour, and vibrancy; get creative with simple single and multi-clip video editing; add text, stickers, and more with powerful editing tools.
- New video speed tool: A new video speed tool has been released. Add super slo-mo and freeze frame portions at different locations inside a single video clip to speed up or slow down your recordings.
- Exclusive Filters: Use hundreds of GoPro-exclusive filters, including many that are tuned for the natural environment “looks,” such as snow, desert, water, and more.
- Themes with a Premium: Choose from a growing number of professional video editing themes to give your videos a unique look or feel.
- Frame Grabbing: Extract picture still photos from your films with frame grabbing.
- Easy Social Sharing: Post immediately to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and other social media platforms, or share via text or email.
Quik is available for download and trial use. Customers who want to use the software to its full potential can subscribe for $1.99 per month or $9.99 per year. When the backup feature is available later this year, it will enable unlimited cloud backup of your imported photographs and videos in their original quality. All of the perks of a Quik subscription are available to GoPro Subscribers for $49.99 per year, plus:
- Up to three new GoPro cameras can be purchased for $100 each year.
- At GoPro.com, you may save up to 50% on accessories.
- Their GoPro photographs and videos will be stored in the cloud in their original quality for an unlimited time.
- GoPro’s premium streaming platform receives high-quality live streaming from a GoPro.
- Replacement of a damaged camera is guaranteed.
What may the GoPro app be used for?
The GoPro software allows you to shoot images using your phone as a remote or shutter button. It also makes it simple to change camera settings and transfer media from your GoPro camera to your phone. Uploading to your social network accounts will also take little time.
Is the GoPro app no longer available for free?
The GoPro Quik app is an iOS and Android video editing, curation, and sharing application. The free version allows users to access the majority of the features; however, a subscription is required to fully utilise GoPro Quik’s capabilities.
What is the best way to link your GoPro to your phone?
The Fundamentals: Using a Mobile Phone to Connect Your GoPro
- On the record: Swipe down on the Touch Display (from top to bottom).
- “Connections” should be selected.
- Choose “Connect New Device” from the drop-down menu.
- Open the GoPro App on your phone.
Is it possible for GoPro to record directly to the cloud?
The Auto Upload feature allows you to upload standard and 360-degree content to the cloud immediately from your camera. Then use any of your devices to see, edit, and share it. You may use GoPro Quik on your mobile device to edit and share content that has been uploaded to the cloud.
Quik is now available on the iOS and Android app stores, replacing the GoPro app. Existing GoPro app users will receive an update when they reinstall the app. Quik gives GoPro camera owners all of the features of the previous GoPro app, plus a lot more.