Showbox is a free app for Android and iOS devices. A free movie and TV show streaming app for Android smartphones, Showbox is available through the Google Play Store. It has been deemed one of the greatest and safest programmes for watching HD movies for free. Over 10 million users and 300,000 monthly downloads put this app amongst the top 50 most popular on Android.
You can also watch your favourite TV series for free on your mobile device with Showbox. Over 10,000 movies have been uploaded to the app’s video library, and more are being added on a monthly basis. Showbox is easy to use, and it includes a number of useful options, such as “Add to favourites,” “View later,” and “Save for later,” among others.
In the past, users had to search for movies on a variety of websites, encounter registration hassles, or pay to watch them. This Android App, on the other hand, is completely free and does not require registration. All of your movies can be found within the Showbox app, as well as over 1000 TV shows.
Today we will discuss the perfect solution to Download Showbox on your Laptop or Desktop Machine with Windows and Mac Operating systems. Yes! Now lets get the tutorial started!
|Category||App > Entertainment >|
|Updated on||May 26, 2023|
|Requires||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
Method 1: How to Install Showbox on PC for Free
You must use an Android emulator to install Showbox on your Laptop or Desktop because there is no official version offered on the Windows OS and MAC system.
Follow this step-by-step procedure to install Showbox on your Laptop or PC:
Step 1: First of all, we need an Android emulator. You can use your favorite one. In this instance, Bluestacks will be used. Bluestacks is available for free download from the official website.
Step 2: Once downloaded, install it on your Laptop or PC.
Step 3: Now complete the login procedure.
Step 4: Now search for Showbox on the Google play store.
Step 5: Once you find the correct and official app, click on the Install button and the installation will start automatically on your emulator.
Step 6: Once the app/game is installed, you can see Showbox icon on your desktop. To launch the Game, click on it.
And it is done! This is the simplest method for downloading Showbox for a Desktop or Laptop and using it on Windows or MAC.
Method 2: How to Install Showbox on PC using APK File
You can use the second way if the first technique fails to download Showbox from the Google play store.
We will Run apk file to install it on the emulator in this approach. Let’s start!
Step 1: The first step is to get an Android emulator, install it, and run it. You are free to choose any of your choices. I am going to use Bluestacks in this case. Bluestacks can be downloaded from its official website.
Step 2: Simply install it on your Desktop or Laptop machine after you have downloaded it. You can omit the login process because Showbox apk file is being used to install the Game.
Step 3: Collect the apk file and drag it into the Android emulator to begin the installation process.
Step 4: After that, you can use this game on your Laptop or PC in the same fashion that we did previously.
Please note that it is very important to make sure that the source from which you are downloading Showbox apk file is authentic and trusted or not.
Excellent design and simple navigation make it easy to find and watch free movies and TV episodes. To use the app, you don’t need to sign in or create an account, and you don’t even need an email address. Because if you don’t have one, you can’t utilise any app.
- The App also lets you select or create a collection of your favourite videos.
- It is also possible to check for new updates.
- You can look for movies and TV shows by category.
- It’s up to the user to choose the video quality that their phone can handle.
- The ShowBox App also allows you to download your favourite movies and TV shows.
- Finally, you can tell your pals about the movies you’ve seen.
Installing Showbox on Android: A Safe Way to Do It
Users of the web have millions of admirers and it’s legal, so it’s no surprise that this app is popular for watching movies for free. The ShowBox apk file is required for installation of the app. Installing the Showbox App on Android, iOS, or Blackberry is as simple as following this step-by-step guide. You can also download and use the software on a PC or a Mac.
- Activate the “Unknown sources” option by going to the security settings on your phone and clicking on that option.
- Go to the SD card where you’ve saved the APK file you’ve just downloaded and click on it.
- Use the SD card to run ShowBox
- Select the Showbox apk from the available list. Now that you’ve accepted the terms and conditions of Showbox, you can continue.
- To change the installation options, select the Install Options tab.
- After the app is installed, you’ll be able to access Showbox’s movie library. “DONE” is an additional option. You’ll be able to access the app later if you click on it.
- When you first start the app on your Android smartphone for the first time, some info about free movies and shows is loaded.
- You’ll be able to watch a wide range of movies and TV shows after the data has been loaded. Enjoy your favourite film by clicking on it.
How do I register on Showbox safely?
You should be aware that I strongly advise against using Showbox in any way, including registering. But if you insist on going through with it, at the very least we’ll provide you with a list of measures you should take.
- Don’t use any of your social networking accounts to sign up for Showbox at all.
- Secondly, do not use any of your regular e-mail accounts at any time (such as Gmail, Yahoo etc).
- Instead, an anonymous email provider like Protonmail is recommended. E-mail service Protonmail is based in Switzerland and offers free E-mail accounts that are completely anonymous and do not record user IP addresses or e-mails.
- A temporary E-mail ID can also be used to authenticate your registration on the app, but after a few hours or days, the E-mail is dissolved and you can no longer access your account in case you forget your password.
Despite the fact that Showbox was taken offline a few months ago, it appears that the layout and interface haven’t changed at all. The left-sidebar still contains filters that allow visitors to narrow down their searches. Genre and year filters can also be used in the top-bar to further narrow down material. The ease with which legal content can be accessed has contributed to a decline in piracy in recent years. To put it another way: If doing something legally is easier than breaking the law, then it is preferable to do so illegally.
How Showbox differ from other similar services?
As with Popcorn Time, Showbox lets you watch movies and TV shows on your phone, tablet, or computer via a video-on-demand (VOD) service. On top of that, you can utilise Showbox on Kindle Fires and Macs using well-documented workarounds. Imagine being able to watch all of your favourite movies and TV shows on one app. Users of Showbox can access videos from both peer-to-peer (P2P) and non-P2P sources to stream or download for offline viewing. In most cases, you will be using torrents to stream. You’re probably thinking that this is a scam. Your level of tolerance for copyright infringement will have an effect on your decision.
Are there any risks associated with using Showbox?
Showbox is either safe or not depending on where you obtain it from. Most of the time, downloading and installing the official app from Google Play is all you have to do. Showbox, on the other hand, is not available through the Google Play store for the following quite obvious reasons: The app’s purpose is to make it easier for you to get illegal material. Because of this, Showbox is only available on third-party sites.
Who wouldn’t want to watch movies and TV shows for free, especially that paid options like Netflix and Amazon Prime aren’t exactly wallet-friendly. ShowBox App, on the other hand, has soared in popularity in recent years. If you’re looking for an app that enables you watch as well as download movies and TV series for free, Showbox is it.